What we do
We provide the full suite of services required to deliver projects through the planning and the statutory process.
Our experience extends across a broad range of infrastructural projects, including:
- Commercial developments
- Tourism and amenity developments, including greenways
- Water and wastewater projects
Clients include local authorities, government agencies and private clients in Ireland and the UK.
Our environmental engineers work in multidisciplinary teams consisting of:
- Environmental scientists
- Drainage engineers
Senior team members act as expert witness at oral hearings, thus reflecting our commitment to the delivery of quality services.
Our full service, integrated team approach creates an easier path through the approvals process and enables us to provide our client with greater cost and programme certainty.
We have not read such a superbly crafted witness statement that dealt with all the submissions / objections in such a seamless manner. It should be a template for everyone going forward.
Michelle DoylePartner, McCann Fitzgerald Solicitors
Roughan & O'Donovan's support has been immense, and it enabled our project to creatively stretch way beyond what we had previously envisaged.
Tim DarmodyDirector, Darmody Architecture
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Appropriate Assessment
- Foreshore and other licensing
- Part VIII planning applications and Environmental Impact Reports
- Section 177 applications to An Bord Pleanála
- Strategic Infrastructure Developments (SID)
- Project communications
- Public consultation and event management
- Statutory consultation and negotiation
- Expert witness