Job type: Permanent
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Salary: Dependent on experience
Apply to: email@example.com
Roughan & O'Donovan is seeking to strengthen its transportation team through the recruitment of ITS engineers.
Successful candidates will:
- Take a lead role in the development of ITS scheme designs and in the specification and procurement of associated works and supply contracts
- Work in an integrated team of engineers and ITS specialists, liaising daily with our client, Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII)
- Level 8 degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- 3+ years' post graduate experience in the engineering sector
- Knowledge of relevant design standards
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in undertaking ITS technical studies and reports
- Experienced in the design and deployment of ITS projects from planning through to commissioning
- Ability to manage projects within programme and budget constraints
- Knowledge of IT software/technologies
- Understanding of the principles of asset and fault management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of wired & wireless communications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexible, motivated, innovative,and with a desire to learn and develop
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Membership of a recognised professional body in the engineering sector
- Ability to establish and maintain interfaces with other engineering disciplines
Step 1 : Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O'Donovan is an equal opportunities employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes, in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.