Location: Based in Dublin (Offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18 and Northwood, Dublin 9)
Job type: Permanent
Apply to: email@example.com
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, environmental and structural engineering consultancies. We are currently working on several high-profile local, national and international projects, including the Athy distributor road and the Limerick southern ring road PPP.
- Qualified Engineer with minimum of an Honours degree in Civil Engineering
- 7 - 10 years post graduate experience in civil engineering sector
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D design for urban transportation projects
- Knowledge of relevant design standards
- Proficient in roads/transportation design software/technologies
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality design outputs
- Comfortable working in a busy work environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of preparing detailed works contract specifications
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Flexible, motivated and focussed
- Ability to mentor and develop junior staff
- Experience of 3D modelling of underground services
- Membership of recognised professional body in the Engineering sector
- Fluent / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience of liaising with Clients and stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with Utility & Service providers
- Knowledge of Irish Design Standards – e.g. DMRB, DMURS, National Cycle Manual, etc.
- Chartered Membership of recognised professional body in the engineering sector
- Knowledge of TII & NTA Project Management Guidelines
- Knowledge of traffic modelling software (e.g. Paramics, Vissim, etc.)
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Have your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more company information visit our website www.rod.ie
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunities employer
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015
Applications to: email@example.com. Please Name your CV as follows "First Name Last Name CV"
Also please specify the role you are applying for in your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 8th February 2019
ROD is not accepting any unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee in ROD via - ROD email without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of ROD and no fee will be paid in the event of the candidate is hired by ROD.