Job type: Permanent or Fixed Term Contract
Location: Based in either our Sandyford or Santry office in Dublin
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to work, as part of a multidisciplinary team, on a variety of public and private building projects in the residential, health, education and commercial sectors.
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Experience in Revit structures
- Experience in setting up projects
- Good understanding of structural model, including modelling techniques
- Experience working with central files and worksets
- Experience creating new parametrical families or creating new family types
- Drawing production, including setting-up of sheets based on standards, use of templates and filters
- Good knowledge of co-ordination between disciplines models, including the use of the collaborate tab tools in Revit
- Good understanding of physical and analytical part of the structural models
- Some experience with structural models exchange with analytical software, such as Robot
- Experience using Navisworks to conduct clash detection
- Some knowledge of MEP structural package
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Have your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to email@example.com
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunities employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.