Roughan & O'Donovan's Wellness Week 2017 took the mental health of staff as its focus.
- Talks from AWARE on positive mental health at work
- Massages and guided meditation sessions
- A talk from our company GP on health issues affecting men and women
- A healthy cookery demonstration
- Visual display unit (VDU) assessments
- An annual flu jab for staff and their partners
The Wellness Week also saw the launch of Roughan & O'Donovan's Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), which is designed to provide face-to-face, telephone, and internet-based counselling and support to staff experiencing difficulties.
Harry Meighan, managing director, Roughan & O'Donovan, commented:
The EAP programme forms part of our efforts to provide the most health-conscious work environment possible for our staff.