Location: Office based, Sandyford
Contract duration: Permanent
Reporting to our financial controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts payable process
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Processing bank transactions into the accounts system
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Calculating VAT returns
- Processing staff expense claims
- Inputs into month-end and annual reporting
- Booking staff training and maintaining CPD records
- Completion of other tasks and administrative duties as requested
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar finance role
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of Sage 50cloud Accounts Professional desirable
- Knowledge of VAT guidelines
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong multitasking, coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
How to apply
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.