Location: Nenagh / Ennis
Job type: Five-year contract
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply: Email email@example.com
About the role
You will be part of a core team supervising, auditing, and administering the operations and maintenance activities of maintaining organisations under the MMaRC Network B contract and the N4 KEK, N6 Ballinasloe to Athlone and N17/N18 Gort to Tuam PPP contracts.
- A degree in engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent
- At least five years’ postgraduate experience in highway infrastructure projects
- Fluency/high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivated individual with a strong work ethic
How to apply
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Harry Meighan
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.