Job type: Permanent
Locations: Sandyford, D.18 and Northwood, D. 9
Closing date: 27 November 2020
About the programme
Our two-year graduate programme is designed for graduates who want to start broad and embrace different experiences and perspectives before specialising.
You will gain experience working on multiple projects across a range of sectors, including bridges, transportation, buildings, geotechnical, water and research.
You will develop your technical skills by working in teams of talented engineers, scientists and technicians.
A dedicated mentor will provide you with practical, hands-on support every step of the way.
- Minimum level 8 degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent
- Keen interest in the practical application of engineering
- Strong analytical skills
- Good teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good work ethic
- Work experience in the industry an advantage
- Fluency/high proficiency in spoken and written English
- Email your CV and cover letter in one MS Word file to email@example.com
- Tell us which of the aforementioned sectors you are most interested in working in
- Save your CV and cover letter as ‘First Name Surname CV’. For example, Jane Smith, CV
- Only CVs and cover letters written in English will be accepted
About Roughan & O’Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. Our company has grown rapidly in recent years, and we now have over 200 people of 20 different nationalities based in our Dublin and UK offices.
Our current projects include: Great Yarmouth Third River Crossing in Norfolk, UK, enhancing Motorway Operation Services scheme, N5 Westport to Turlough Road scheme, Waterford North Quays project and the Rosslare to Waterford Greenway.
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.