Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
About the Role
This role covers various functions within the office supporting staff across the business in various ways
Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries, arrange office travel, administration duties as required.
Daily management of print room requirements including tasks such as printing, binding, preparing submissions. Ensuring stationery, printer supplies etc. are adequate and re-ordering of same.
Daily management of meeting rooms; scheduling meetings (including Skype invitations to remote attendees), preparing rooms for meetings, arrange catering. Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy.
Daily management of office canteen/kitchens; stocking milk in both kitchens, ensuring the canteen is clean and tidy after breaks; stock check and ordering of kitchen supplies
- Professional telephone manner;
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload;
- Previous experience working in reception / office admin / support services role;
- Naturally pays attention to detail;
- Takes pride in providing quality and efficient service to colleagues;
- Understands need for professional environment for visiting clients/partners;
- Experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Flexible and hardworking.
- Previous experience with Microsoft office
- Previous experience working in Reception / office admin/support services role;
- Manual Handling trained (will be provided if required)
About Roughan & O’Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. We plan, design and manage major infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
How to apply
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.