Job type: Permanent
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Excellent academic achievement in civil/structural engineering
- Proven track record of success in research
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A dedicated work ethic
- Matlab programming/statistical analysis skills/experience
- Fluency or a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, motivated and focused
- A particular interest in bridges/structural engineering
- Involvement with professional institutions, such as Engineers Ireland, the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes in the field of bridge design
- Proven project management skills and experience
ROD-IS specialises in complex, innovative infrastructural and bridge engineering solutions as well as research and development for international markets.
Our research and development projects offer applicants the opportunity to work at the forefront in developing best international practices in ITS (Intelligent Transportation Solutions), environmentally sustainable infrastructure, asset management and risk assessment.
For more information about ROD-IS, visit www.rodis.ie
How to apply
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of a candidate(s) being hired.