Job type: 15-week contract
To apply: Email email@example.com
About the role
You will carry out site supervision for routine maintenance works to bridges along the national primary and secondary roads within the Leinster region. The role will provide you with the opportunity to perform site-based resident engineering/contract administration duties.
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. Our company has grown rapidly in recent years, and we now employ over 200 people in our Dublin and UK offices.
A multidisciplinary consultancy, we are committed to playing our part in creating a low-carbon future for the built environment.
- At least five years’ satisfactory experience in the supervision of related civil engineering works
- A degree in civil engineering (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications)
- A high standard of knowledge of the Public Works Contracts
- Knowledge and awareness of health and safety legislation and regulations, their implications for the organisation and the employee and their application in the workplace
- Fluency/high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Full driver’s license
- Competency in the use of the Microsoft Suite and AutoCAD
- Competency in the reading/understanding of plans and specifications
- Experience in implementing procedures and systems for accurate record keeping
- Skills in the preparation of clear and concise reports
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first seen it advertised
- Your cover letter and CV should be cut and pasted into the body of the email - not sent as separate attachments
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.