Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 1 November 2021
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
You will gain valuable experience working on projects across a range of sectors, including bridges, transportation, buildings, geotechnical, water and research.
You will develop your technical skills by working in teams of talented engineers, scientists and technicians.
A dedicated mentor will provide you with practical, hands-on support every step of the way.
About Roughan & O’Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. Our company has grown rapidly in recent years, and we now have over 200 people of 20 nationalities based in our Dublin and UK offices.
Current projects include:
We are looking for graduates with:
- minimum level 8 degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent
- keen interest in the practical application of engineering
- strong analytical skills
- good teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills
- good work ethic
- fluency/high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- work experience in the industry an advantage
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Specify whether you have a preference for working in our Sandyford or Northwood office
- Cut and paste your cover letter and CV into the body of the email rather than sending them as separate attachments
- Email your application to email@example.com
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is an equal opportunity employer. ROD will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
ROD is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of ROD, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.