Job type: Contract
Contract: Up to two years
Location: Site offices, Frank Cassin Wharf, Waterford City
- Maintain projects database content and run reports
- Assist with hard/soft copy project filing on a weekly basis
- Provide administrative support to project director(s) and project manager(s)
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes at project meetings/workshops
- Coordinate and collate input for weekly/monthly project client reports
- Update incoming and outgoing document management registers
- Implement project document management strategy
- Undertake typing and other secretarial/office support duties as may arise
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a project administration/support services role
- Experience of office filing systems
- Experience of producing meeting agendas and minute taking
- Experience of data entry and working on databases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Naturally methodical and good at keeping systems/records updated
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willing to learn other computer software systems.
- Good data entry/typing skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexible and hardworking
- An administration/secretarial qualification
- Previous experience maintaining document management systems
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. We plan, design and manage major infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
Our current projects include
How to apply
Address your cover letter to Human Resources
Apply by clicking the link: https://bit.ly/3NjULKK
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer. For compliance purposes, Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising from the recruitment process.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of a candidate(s) being hired.