Contract duration: Up to 18 months
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have at least three years’ satisfactory experience in the supervision of roads and related civil engineering works
- You must hold a degree in civil engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications)
- You must possess a high standard of technical training and experience, with excellent IT skills
- You must have excellent knowledge and awareness of health and safety legislation and regulations, their application in the workplace, and their implications for the organisation and the employee
- Competent in using Microsoft Suite and AutoCAD
- Competent in reading and understanding plans and specifications
- Experienced in implementing procedures and systems for accurate record keeping
- Experienced in preparing clear and concise reports
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O'Donovan is one of Ireland's leading civil, environmental and structural engineering consultancies.
Current projects include the Waterford North Quays Infrastructure scheme, the Athy Distributor Road and the A6 Dungiven to Drumahoe Dualling scheme.
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.