Job type: Permanent
Location: Based in either our Sandyford or Santry office in Dublin
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Apply to: email@example.com
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to work as part of a multidisciplinary team on a variety of public and private building projects in the residential, health, education and commercial sectors.
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Honours degree in civil/structural engineering
- Knowledge and experience of design using MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D
- Site development design experience for building projects (access roads, car parks, drainage, water, SuDS)
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team or under own guidance
- Motivated individuals with a strong work and design safety ethic
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Have your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunities employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.