Job type: Permanent
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Salary: Dependent on experience
To apply: Email email@example.com
- Take a lead role in the development of ITS scheme designs and in the specification and procurement of associated works and supply contracts
- Work in an integrated team of engineers and ITS specialists, liaising daily with our client, Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII)
- Level 8 degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Three+ years' postgraduate experience in the engineering sector
- Knowledge of relevant design standards
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in undertaking ITS technical studies and reports
- Experienced in the design and deployment of ITS projects from planning through to commissioning
- Ability to manage projects within programme and budget constraints
- Knowledge of IT software/technologies
- Understanding of the principles of asset and fault management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of wired and wireless communications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexible, motivated and innovative
- A desire to learn and develop
- Fluent or highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Membership of a recognised professional body in the engineering sector
- Ability to establish and maintain interfaces with other engineering disciplines
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. We plan, design and manage major infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
Our current projects include the Enhancing Motorway Operation Services (eMOS) project, the Waterford North Quays Infrastructure scheme, the Athy Distributor Road and the A6 Dungiven to Drumahoe Dualling scheme.
Step 1 : Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O'Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes, in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.