To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree in health and safety or engineering
- Ten+ years’ post qualification experience
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation in Ireland
- At least five years’ experience as a health and safety coordinator for civil engineering infrastructure projects
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the designer and the project supervisor design process (PSDP)
- Experience in occupational health and safety management
- An understanding of best practice in stress management
About Roughan & O’Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. Our key markets are buildings, bridges, environmental, research, transportation and water.
We provide a fully integrated engineering design service and employ a multidisciplinary team of more than 170 people.
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.