- Site engineers require a minimum of 3 years' and 7+ years' site supervision experience
- Inspectors require a minimum of 3+ years', 7+ years' and 12+ years' site supervision experience
- Experience of one or more core disciplines i.e. earthworks, pavement, drainage and/or structures
- Experience of monitoring contractors' quality management systems
- Experience of monitoring contractors' environmental and safety management systems
- Experience of ground improvement and piling
- Experience of traffic management
- Programming, record keeping and reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Project
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O'Donovan is an equal opportunities employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.