- Site engineers require a minimum of three years' and seven+ years' site supervision experience
- Inspectors require a minimum of three+ years', seven+ years' and 12+ years' site supervision experience
- Experience of one or more core disciplines i.e. earthworks, pavement, drainage and/or structures
- Experience of monitoring contractors' quality, environmental and safety management systems
- Experience of ground improvement and piling
- Experience of traffic management
- Programming, record keeping and reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Project
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. We plan, design and manage major infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
Our current projects include the Great Yarmouth Third River Crossing in Norfolk, UK, the Dursey Island Cable Car and Visitor Centre, the Waterford North Quays Infrastructure scheme and the Rosslare to Waterford Greenway.
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O'Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.