Location: Based in Waterford initially
Job Type: Permanent
Apply to: email@example.com
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to work independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team, on a variety of roads and transportation projects.
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan is one of Ireland’s leading civil, environmental and structural engineering consultancies. We are currently working on several high-profile local, national and international projects such as the Waterford North Quays Public Infrastructure Project, the Athy distributor road and the Limerick southern ring road PPP.
- Technicians with a minimum of an appropriate Level 6 higher certificate or 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Flexible, motivated and focused with strong technical knowledge and engineering skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce quality design outputs
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM and software interoperability
- Comfortable working in a busy work environment with tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
- Knowledge of Irish Design Standards – e.g. DMRB, DMURS, National Cycle Manual, etc
- Experience of liaising with Clients, stakeholders (e.g. service and utility companies), etc
- Knowledge of 3D roads design software (e.g. Openroads, MX, Civil 3D)
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Have your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunities employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.