Location: Dublin city
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 August 2019
You will be responsible for:
- Devising and overseeing traffic modelling strategies
- Managing and interrogating macro-level multi-modal transport models (modelling to be undertaken by others)
- Managing and interrogating micro-level multi-modal transport models, including graphical presentations and visualisations (modelling to be undertaken by others)
- Critiquing traffic models using a common-sense approach
- Presenting traffic modelling outcomes to both the public and stakeholders in clear, concise language
- Liaising with public representatives
- A degree in engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent
- 10 years’ post qualification experience
- Traffic modelling experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in presenting traffic modelling outputs to third parties
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A degree in transportation engineering (Level 9 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent
- Experience in a variety of transport modelling packages
- Experience in scheme appraisal
- Experience in Environmental Impact Assessment
- Chartered engineer or equivalent
About Roughan & O'Donovan
Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD) is one of Ireland’s leading civil, structural and environmental engineering consultancies. We plan, design and manage major infrastructure projects, both nationally and internationally.
When you join ROD, you will become part of a team recognised for outstanding technical skill and passion for excellence. You will have access to the exceptional training opportunities our award-winning CPD programme provides and enjoy a workplace that supports growth, flexibility and creativity.
How to Apply
Step 1: Your cover letter
- Address your cover letter to Human Resources
- Specify the position you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- Save your cover letter as ‘First name Surname Cover Letter’. For example, John Smith Cover Letter
Step 2: Your CV
- Save your CV as ‘First name Surname CV’. For example, John Smith CV
Step 3: Apply
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 2 August 2019
Roughan & O’Donovan is an equal opportunity employer.
Roughan & O'Donovan will retain, for at least one year, all records arising through the recruitment process for compliance purposes in line with the Employment Equality Acts, 1998-2015.
Roughan & O'Donovan is not accepting unsolicited CVs from search firms. CVs submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the sole property of Roughan & O'Donovan, and no fee will be paid in the event of candidate(s) being hired.