What we do
Roughan & O'Donovan offers informed project management services for infrastructural projects of all sizes and complexities. Our services cover the entire project lifecycle - from inception, planning, design and procurement, through to construction and handover.
Extensive national and international project experience and multidisciplinary design expertise underpins our ability to complete projects on time, within budget and to high quality standards.
Our project managers know what it takes to seize opportunities, reduce risk and drive results.
To ensure successful project outcomes, we work closely with project stakeholders, including:
- International, national and local authorities
- Utility owners
- Interest groups
- Local residents
Our best for project ethos enables us to make the right decisions for clients and ensures high quality deliverables are achieved.
- Project scoping and team assembly
- Identification, development and evaluation of options
- Project control and co-ordination
- Cost estimation and value engineering
- Programme planning and management
- Third party liaison and public relations
- Risk management
- Consultant and contractor selection
- Due diligence and appraisal
- Contract administration and delivery
- Development of national standards and guidelines