What we do
Roughan & O'Donovan delivers high quality, safe and sustainable engineering design solutions for infrastructural projects.
Our services range from research, planning and regulatory approvals, through preliminary and detailed design, to start-up and commissioning.
Our team is experienced in setting standards, providing expert advice and delivering the design of a wide range of roads, rail, buildings, flood management, cycling and bus priority projects.
We use the latest engineering and design techniques to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Our multidisciplinary team approach ensures 360-degree visibility of project status and activity and builds shared ownership of project outcomes.
We seat engineers, scientists and technicians together to encourage a culture of collaboration between team members.
- 2D, 3D and 4D modelling
- Detailing and technical specification
- Integrated design and clash detection
- Value engineering and risk management
- Independent checking and safety auditing
- Factory acceptance testing and commissioning
- Data acquisition, testing, cleansing and management, topographic, geotechnical, flooding, utilities, traffic, environmental, loading, material properties or performance monitoring