What we do
Roughan & O'Donovan delivers high quality, safe and sustainable engineering design solutions for infrastructural projects.
Our services range from research, planning and regulatory approvals, through preliminary and detailed design, to start-up and commissioning.
Our team is experienced in setting standards, providing expert advice and delivering the design of a wide range of projects, including:
Our multidisciplinary team approach ensures 360-degree visibility of project status and activity and builds shared ownership of project outcomes.
We seat engineers, scientists and technicians together to encourage a culture of collaboration between team members.
- 2D, 3D and 4D modelling
- Detailing and technical specification
- Integrated design and clash detection
- Value engineering and risk management
- Independent checking and safety auditing
- Factory acceptance testing and commissioning
- Data acquisition, testing, cleansing and management, topographic, geotechnical, flooding, utilities, traffic, environmental, loading, material properties or performance monitoring