BE CEng FIEI F.Cons.EI
Seamus MacGearailt has served as a director of ROD since 2000.
A fellow of Engineers Ireland, he is responsible for managing ROD's transportation and buildings teams.
Seamus' project experience encompasses:
- Rural and urban road design, including cycleways
- Public transport infrastructure
- Traffic management and planning
- Building structures
- Site development
- Civil engineering infrastructure
Seamus has prepared numerous environmental impact assessments for major infrastructural projects across Ireland. He has also contributed to the development of various technical design standards and manuals, including the:
- Traffic Signs Manual
- Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB)
- Design Manual for Urban Roads and Streets (DMURS)
- National Cycle Manual